Saturday, May 26, 2012
EGG CUPS
For my Mother's Day gifts from my family I got a new blue gown which I love and have worn every night unless it's in the washer. hahah And I also got some egg cups and darling bird salt and pepper shakers for the table. I'd never used egg cups so I had to investigate that. It's soooo easy. It's basically a very short boil in water and then eat. It's very European. It's also very healthy. No grease, cream, or whatever added. I have the timing down now for 4 large eggs to be perfect hardness of the white and a perfect runny yolk. But, the egg cups are nice and big, so I'll be buying some Jumbo Eggs and we'll each just eat one egg. I'll have to work on the timing for that. Today, we really had a "home run" for breakfast; egg, sausage, cheese grits and garlic-cheese biscuits. Danny was very happy! (and me too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me your thoughts...